Thursday, February 02, 2006

Tagged.

I've been tagged.
And like a good girl, I shall acquiesce. :)

::Disclaimer: I speak only the truth man. ::

Four jobs I've had in my life
1. Recep/Admin @
LABW
2. Marine/Oilfield Purchaser
3. Handing out flyers when I was 14
4. HR dept. in CMA (Curtin Marketing Association)


Four movies I can watch over and over
1. The Italian Job
2. Clueless
3. Ocean's Eleven
4. Romeo and Juliet (the Baz Lurhman version)


Four places I have lived
1. Braddell Heights, Singapore
2. Stirling Highway, MLC Campus, Perth
3. Victoria Park, Perth
4. Erica Underwood Campus, Bentley, Perth

Four TV shows I love to watch
1. My Wife and Kids
2. Sex & the City (SJP's Paris wear is STUNNING.)
3. JET Tv
4. MTV (Chinese.)

Four places I have been on vacation
1. USA (LA, SF, etc.)
2. OZ (Sydney, Melbourne, Queensland, etc.)
3. Shanghai (damn it's some fine shopping there.)
4. Japan (Hokkaido, Tokyo (MUSASHI!!!), Fukuoka, etc.)

Four of my favorite dishes
Note: 4 not enough. I'm a food fanatic. :D
1. Chocolate cake (Bakerzin's warm chocolate cake is an excellent example.)
2. Ice cream (like duh. everyone who knows me will know this.)
3. Steak. (You haven't had heaven till you've had a Kobe Beef Steak. Forget marinated beef.. Real beef is chargrilled!) (but Hog's Breath is pretty good too. :D)
4. Rochor Famoose Tow Hway @ Geylang. (sheeet man. this tow hway melts in ya spoon! also in your mouth!)

Four websites I visit daily
1.
Yahoo
2. Ebay
3. Gmail
4. XE Universal Currency Converter

Four places I would rather be right now
1. The Beach (Cottesloe Beach @ Indiana's having chocolate cake and earl grey)
2. Sitting on the couch in Perth watching telly with Linda and Chris. :) (Heya, Laydeees!)
3. Lying on my bed at home sleeping. (rather than bloody working)
4. Having MUSHASHI ramen in Shinjuku.

There ya go,
jac. :)

11 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous say What?

What the hell is MUSHASHI Ramen? :)
Oh yes I just had the Rochor Tao Hui last night!

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger pj say What?

jac: Mushashi is a ramen place in Shinjuku, Tokyo, down the road from Lumiere. It's like.. the bestest ramen in the world and to give you an example of how good it is, imagine this: If I'm a tourist, and I ask ppl for directions to Mushashi ramen, no matter how old, young, fat, tall, thing, whatever, they will ALL know. that is the power of MUSHASHI ramen!!! WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh and rochor tao hui rocks!! :)

ain't it amazing how food oriented we are? u targeted the food bits in my post! hahahahahahaha!

 
At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous say What?

Oh yes only the food bits, damn I write about food and eat food. No wonder I'm getting fat!

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger TYSEN say What?

MTV China, what's that like?

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger pj say What?

jac: oh yes, i'm getting wayyyy fat too! damn cny! all those rochers lying around! and all those goodies! + ice cream! *sigh*
but u know wht i always say?

it's PHAT, not FAT. *grin*

tysen: It's actually MTV chinese, and it's actually more of a taiwan thing, rather than a chinese thing. they play chinese music. :)
http://www.mtvchinese.com
actually, i only get MTV S.E.A, but we do get carson daly and TRL on S.E.A. Personally, I find the quality of music better on MTV Chinese. But that's really just my opinion. *beams*

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger Nine3 Nine3 say What?

Italian job and ocean 12 ?? u like con-job movie.
By the way PJ 'Gong Xi fa Chai' !

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger pj say What?

nine3nine4: whahahhaa... i've been waiting for someone to pick up on that! :)

Gong Xi Fa Cai to you too! I hope you had a great CNY! :D

 
At 6:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous say What?

Heya pj,

Was very touched to see me mentioned in item #2 on ur "Places I'd rather be list"...Miss watching telly/bitching/discussing life plans with you!!

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger pj say What?

chris: ooh yes. miss you too babe. :)
74 days!! ;D

 
At 1:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous say What?

Thanks for the shout out pamsta! You forgot the it's-so-bad-it's-funny shows that we used to watch like burgo's catchphrase, neighbours, and your beloved High Five!! haha oh yeh, and salivating over jamie oliver's cooking which they soooo cruelly showed during dinner time! miss u heaps!

Linda

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger pj say What?

linda: ooh ur welcome... happy birthday babe! And I so remember the shite TV shows we used to watch! I got really good at burgo's catchphrase, I remember.. and it's burrr- GO. not bur-joe. whahahhahaha. And the cheap ass prizes tt they gave away! the IRONING BOARD!!! that was classic!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home