Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas!!

Merry Christmas y'all!!

Ho! Ho! Ho! *rumbles*

I have joined in a group of silly people to sing 'White Christmas'.

I was actually blogsurfing one day and discovered this funny ass blog by
Lin Peh. Anyways, he had a christmas 'sing song' project. Anyhow, you defo cannot hear me sing because my singing is terrible, however, the final product is actually fairly good.

You can download our singing efforts
here.

I warn you though, our singing really really, cannot make it.

Anyhow, what I did for christmas as follows:-

10am: Wake up to have breakfast.
11am: Leave to bring my bro to cut his hair and maybe cut mine as well. We went with
Jaelle and Mark to this place in Far East Plaza called hair wars.
11:15am: I decide to do a hair treatment and a flat blowdry.
1pm: Finally get my hair done.
1:05pm: Decide we need to get beer. Because Tiger Beer is not good enough for tonight's party. Also, I kinda wanna drink Hoegaarden, my beer of choice. *wink like 007*
1:10pm: Convince my brother that Hoegaarden is absolutely neccessary for the party.
1:15pm: Bribe my brother to go to the super with me.
1:30pm: Finally troupe to the bottle section in the super.
1:45pm: Collect many bottles of hoegaarden, making several repeated trips between aisle 3 and cashier.
2pm: Pay for Beer.
2:00:30pm: Feel sharp pang of pain at amount of money lost.
2:01pm: Decide its worth it.
2:02pm: Looks at pitiful remains of wallet.
2:03pm: Ahh feckit.
2:10pm: Lug heavy heavy plastic bags full of beer to the taxi stand.
2:15pm: Flag down a cab
2:20pm: Slight problem in logistics in transfer of beer to cab.
2:25pm: All bundled in cab (more or less).
2:45pm: Get home in time for lunch.
3pm: Express disgust at the pathetic lunch.
3:05pm: decide to eat nevertheless.
3:10pm: Eat.
3:25pm: Eat Second Helping.
3:30pm: Decide I should Stop eating.
3:35pm: Chatting online with SC.
4pm: Decide I should leave, regardless of rain.
4:15pm: Reach J8.
4:16pm: Reach beauty salon for my eyelash extension appointment.
4:20pm: Start my eyelash extensions.
5:45pm: Finally got my eyelashes!! Lash Offensive.
6pm: Wander around J8.. finally buy a log cake 2 minutes later.
6:15pm: reach home.
6:30pm: Rush to shower after realizing everyone is already there.
7pm: Rush out of home to Mel's party.
7:15pm: reach Mel's place, realize I do not know anyone there beside Mel and her mom (who is scary, btw).
7:20pm: smile weakly and sit down on the furthest edge of the sofa.
7:35pm: Mel's friends arrive.
7:45pm: Discover I know lots of friends of her friends.
8pm: Chat and Eat happily with her friends.
8:15pm: OH fuck my friends have arrived. I shld leave.
8:40pm: Reach Home.
8:45pm: Friends really have arrived.
9pm: More friends arrive.
9:30pm: More friends arrive.
10pm: We drink and drink and drink and realise that Kueh lapis and Hoegaarden = lychee/fruity taste.
11:30pm: People leave to other clubs
12am: I am packing up the place, gathering gifts and whatsit
12:15am: give my mommy her xmas gift.
12:16am: She likes it!!
12:30am: mentally catalogue my xmas gifts into like and dislikie categories.
12:45am: Decide it's been a good year.
12:46am: I have more good gifts than bad.
1 am: I am showering.
1:15am: I am still showering.
1:30am: I am still showering.
2am: I finally finish showering.
2:30am: I realised I have passed out on my bed with my handphone in my hand.
3am: Finally crawl into bed.


And folks, that was my christmas eve. christmas so far ain't very exciting. But hey, it's christmas anyhow. Ich vermisse ihn.

I'd like to thank my friends for their lovely gifts:-
1.) Jaelle and Mark for the lovely lovely t-shirt from Localbrand: I am wearing it atm with a huge grin on my face. TIT: Taitai in Training!
2.) Jac, KC and Marc for the lovely lovely bottle of Moet that will sit on table and look pretty until New Year where we will most prolly open it and drink bellinis until we go silly.
3.) Lennon and friends for the lovely lovely bottle of Bacardi. There are a thousand and one things wonderful about Bacardi.

And I have no time for the rest.

Merry Christmas, folks!

19 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous say What?

What did mummy give you for Christmas? :)

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger pj say What?

a PSP. :)

 
At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous say What?

God your singing is really funny!

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger pj say What?

you mean you can tell when i'm singing? *shock*

*sigh* very bad right?

 
At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous say What?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MERRRY XMASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.... ur xmas sounds more happening then mine... on xmas eve, i was at hk disneyland which was ok ok only. my xmas DAY, i was at shen zhen!!!!!!! fillled wif pushing old aunties, coughing and half dying old uncles, irritating kids stepping all over my new adiddas shoes (which i took 2 months to decide to buy), tour leader rushing us like mad, waiting for the rest of the tour group to gather.... so yeah.. feeling better? hehehehe

 
At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous say What?

oh, and i love how u posted. like the timing and all. very comical! =) and one more thing, yes, im back in sg. but as usual, being the bz woman i am, i'll be going indo for garick's fren's wedding (who ive not even met. he think he very dua pai ah!! annoying..) for a few days. den maybe perth again (take care of house, which i reallly hope i dun have to actually) and i got this 5-day couse to go to (dun worry, its in sg). sorry lah, as i type out to tell u my plans, im getting pissed off coz im so bzzzzzz!!! im juz hoping to lie flat on the floor and juz die for a few days to relax.

 
At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous say What?

and i noe im totally flooding ur message bank, but im sure u love it =) *muacz muackz* .... im going crazy with the lack of sleep during the tour. oh, and to top off my xmas 2005- i, candy low, went to hong kong, which is one of the shopping capitals of the world..... DID NOT go shopping.... coz no time. our stupid tour brot us to go see scenary. dunno wat mountain, dunno what river... so yeah...

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger pj say What?

Candy: MERRY CHRISTMAS! (belated) ahahaha.. I see your Hongkong trip was a bit rushed huhhh? How was the new disneyland? I hear it's almost similar to Tokyo disneyland... Anyhow, glad tt ur back. lemme know when u get back from indo, babe, i need to pass u ur present.. i tell u man, xmas has made me farking broke!
And btw, i cannot believe tt u had no time to go shopping, HK shopping is pretty damn good! haha! call me! good to have u back!
;)

 
At 12:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous say What?

no freaking way man!!! tokyo disney is WAYY better than hk disney. the best for me, is toyko(worlds are all close tgt), LA (too hugeeeeeee), euro (no impression) den hk (freaking TINY).

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger pj say What?

really? but now Tokyo even better, they hv disneyland S.e.a. which, i hear is actually pretty good. anyhow, I didn't like Tokyo disneyland. too expensive, too long queues and defo. too many ppl.
my fave was LA (SPACE MOUNTAIN!!!), and defo. in LA Knott's Berry Farm. Nothing in the world can beat that one. Oh, except for maybe Universal. Universal's not bad. hahahahaha...

 
At 2:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous say What?

oh YES!!!! knotts berry. and they have space mountain in every DL. but the one in hk sucks. it was sooo mild. its like baby space mountain. its like space hill (instead of mountain). it was like shake shake here, shake shake there, end. tts it. the one at LA or jap is woohoooO!!! really adrenaline rush.

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger pj say What?

oh yes I absolutely agree - the rush at LA or Tokyo is ok.. I dunno why I somehow prefer LA tho.

But Knott's Berry Farm... *sigh*. It's just amazing. Their 'coastas are so great.

I wanna go back one day and totally get on alllll the rides again. ;)

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger pj say What?

Btw, i get what u mean abt baby space mountain.. it's like the kiddies section right!!! wahahahaha... i got cheated by my 'rents to go to the kiddie section of DL before.. my god. the rides, even the most exciting ones (yeah right) are only exciting for 4 yr olds cannnn?

I wish they'd hv like a suuuuper amusement park like combo of knott's berry and DL. *phwoar*

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger pj say What?

fireburn:
Thank you very much! *beams*
:D

 
At 3:08 AM, Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God say What?

Good work.

Sounds like a fantastic xmas eve.

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger pj say What?

Toast: Thank you! it was really great. christmas was kinda 'meh' in comparison, but overall still good days.

by any chance did the shrine look like it was a kid's shrine? You never know... could be the blair witch...hahahahaha... ;)

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger pj say What?

Also, Toast, I just have to quote you, "Familiar faces are twisted into the unfamiliar as chemicals firmly take hold."

That was bloody brilliant.

You got it.

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Lin Peh say What?

Happy new year and Gong Xi Fa Chai ! See ya soon !

 
At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous say What?

Heh heh, sorry no I didn't know which singing was yours but I had a faint inkling :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home