Sunday, December 04, 2005

Sad Excuses


I know I haven't blogged in yonks.

Life's finally, caught up with me.

Immediately after coming back from Japan, I started in my new job.

And it's been hectic, no doubt. Proving my worth, that he didn't make a mistake in hiring me, and that I really am a good and hard worker.

But that's no excuse for my leave of absence. For such a long time - a month?

I don't know why, but I'm in a philosophical mood these days. I simply wax mundane shit on how my life is so sad.

Life really sucks... I don't know why or how I got so tired these days.

Simply Jaded.

It's not the work. I just have no idea how I've lost my enthusiasm for living.

I mean, I go through the motions. I do my work, go out with friends, have loud raucous family dinners.

And I still feel sad. Bored. Like my life is so empty and meaningless.

I have no idea why.

I'm still uploading the Japan pics, but everytime I sit down to write my post, I lose my focus and I get real bored... Since when did blogging become a chore? *puzzled look*

I'll be back to blog soon. Let me get my spark back.

Anybody going to throw any parties? *hehe*


Sorry y'all.

7 Comments:

At 12:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous say What?

Whoa! You sound totally out of sync...thought that was a trait of mine :)
Am not really good with stuff like this, but yeah, for what its worth...you are coping extremely well babe, so cheer up a bit yeah...Btw, Simple Plan are wankers...like honestly...write/sing happier songs mofos!!

 
At 1:46 AM, Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God say What?

No problem

No point posting if you don't feel like it.

Still checking your site regularly.

Kudos on the job!

'Life is what happens whilst we are making other plans' - John Lennon

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger pj say What?

Thank you so much for understanding folks.

Much much more than I could deserve.

Toast, I am still trying to get through holy wars. I don't know if I should laugh or cry. (Laugh mostly.)

CQ, i'm completely out of whack. and I know you SO get it. haha. As for coping well... umm. Highly highly doubt it.. but i'll get through this, no fear!

Really appreciate your support people.

fank you so much.

 
At 3:01 AM, Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God say What?

Take your time.

There's no rush

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger Jazzal say What?

hey there . Saw u on OMiako's Blog . Serious about losing weight ? u bet i can give u hell of a advise. just a thought. See you around

 
At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous say What?

wow pam, so different from ur usual cheery self! don't worry, it's just a phase and a part of being 21...it only goes downhill from here matey! i swear, the older u get, the harder it is to get out of bed and stay up late. Chin up luv!

PS CQ, i wonder why u don't like simple plan u sly dog! and where did u get the mofo expression from???

 
At 5:16 AM, Blogger pj say What?

Toast: thumbs up on holy wars! i like morrigan. :)

al: I so want to lose weight - I am like fat beyond my wildest dreams. I'll be happy with losing 5 kg for now...how?

L: Yeah I know it'll get lots worse. So I'm trying hard to stay on top of things and being optimistic. Dunno why I've been so down lately. :)
cq is shocking i don't know where she picks these things up from.
defo not from me. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home