Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Nothing to blog about. (The most boring post ever a.k.a good shit)

::Disclaimer: I have nothing to disclaim, but I just want one for the heck of it.::

I have nothing to blog about. Not one single interesting thing happens to me. I've come to the conclusion that I'm just really a rather boring person with a boring as shit life.
Really, I go to work, I work, and then I come home, and blog about shit that happens to me.

But Shit did not happen to me today.

Yeah you know what I'm getting at. I only have shit days and good days. Basically, today was a shit good day.
There was some good shit happening today.

I went to work in the morning, got pissed off at a friend in the morning (shit happened), settled down some in the afternoon, bored out of my brains a few hours later, and scamped off work 1 full hour before it actually ended (I think I must've looked pretty doleful/pathetic). Following that, a good 20 minutes surfing google earth (thanks to mel - fascinating it is) and then went shopping with the 'rent + annoying flypestbro.
Had a decent cup of tea in M&S while the 'rent went off to buy Pjs, and after a quick runaround the shops, came home.

All in all, a fairly good day. I'm not pissed at my friend anymore (can't remember if it was my fault or not, so if I should be pissed or not is purely academic.) and I feel much better after shopping. My theory is if you look good, you feel good.

Good shit happens in 2 days. Until then, I be the most boring person alive.

Sorry about this filler post, y'all. I needs inspiration. Throw me a few topics.

And the lurkers/visitors... I know you exist and please spare the leetle bit of time to comment. It's polite, at least. Pretty please?

6 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous say What?

go the retail therapy!! always makes a girl feel better :D fail an exam? go buy a handbag! had a bad haircut? go out and buy new shoes!

speaking of, saw THE MOST GORGEOUS pair of georgio armanis at DJ
*salivating*

L

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger pj say What?

yes! knew you'd see it my way there, linda...

i miss shopping at dj.. I still haven't gotten that ted baker bag.. remember? the stripey multicoloured looks like pucci but really is el cheapo compared with?

+ the awesomely xpensive tops.. the marc jacobs..

*but my heart currently is set on a pair of adidas superstar expression lee quinone shoes. or rbk basquiat exclusives will do too... *longing sigh*

 
At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous say What?

hey, u should post a pic of ur adidas shoes on ur blog so we can check them out.

i still remember ur ted baker bag!! v.nice :D i thought u'd be over it by now! and don't worry, u're definitely NOT missing out on much at DJ! i think we got the butt end of the 10 000 seasons old stock from sydney and melb that they couldn't get rid of so palmed it off to perth ><

L

 
At 5:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous say What?

buy tramadol online tramadol dosage for dogs by weight - tramadol before surgery

 
At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous say What?

cheapest phentermine online phentermine tablets online - phentermine guidelines

 
At 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous say What?

Le modele Comportment Jordan [url=http://www.abercrombiedeutschlandeshop.com]abercrombie[/url] CMFT Viz Job 11 est une paire sortie au mois d'aout et qui incarne un nouveau virage vers Jordan [url=http://www.hollisterucosfrance.com]hollister france[/url] Pedigree qui souhaite proposer des modeles qui ne concernent pas uniquement le basketball. Cette jolie sort en carbone a ete imaginee avec l'equipe de Ridiculous Collector. Elle sera [url=http://www.hollistersalenukes.co.uk]hollister uk[/url] disponible uniquement aux USA.
Marque de luxe Christian Louboutin [url=http://www.hollisterfrancesoldae.com]hollister[/url] cet automne et l'hiver apporte de superbes chaussures repartis sur tipster le total of men de la chaussure, et accable acceptable le accrocheur [url=http://www.hollisterfrancece.com]hollister[/url] peau violette autour d'un cercle complet de rivets pointes dorees sur le bord superieur de la chaussure est, en effet, tres convaincante. Mais a la fin le with the totting up of excitant que de faire partie chaussures rejoint la technique de rouge, [url=http://www.abercrombieukandfitchs.co.uk]abercrombie[/url] marron et or brillant, laissez-la superposition chaussure entiere hauteur visuelle de soulever beaucoup peut etre dit est plein de chef-d'?uvre de details.
Vêtements protège les gens contre beaucoup de choses qui pourraient blesser le unfastening humain découvert. Vêtements agir en tant que conservation contre les éléments, y compris la pluie, la neige, le enunciate et autres conditions météorologiques, [url=http://www.abercrombierfranceusolde.com]abercrombie[/url] ainsi que du soleil. Toutefois, si les vêtements est trop undecorated, mince, petit, serré, etc, l'effet de custody est réduite au minimum. Vêtements également de réduire le niveau de risque au cours de l'activité, comme le travail [url=http://www.hollisterudeutschlande.com]hollister deutschland[/url] ou le sport. Vêtements parfois se porte comme une sponsorship contre certains risques environnementaux, tels que les insectes, les produits chimiques toxiques, des armes, et le communicate with avec des substances abrasives. Inversement, les [url=http://www.hollisterudeutschlande.com]hollister[/url] vêtements peuvent protéger l'environnement de l'utilisateur vêtements, comme des médecins portant gommages médicaux.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home