Saturday, October 15, 2005

I am an evil bitch.

::Disclaimer: because I like disclaimers.::

I've realized that all I've been blogging about is shit that happens to me, so i've decided to dedicate one whole post ENTIRELY to myself, purely because i am a selfish biatch and this is my blog. Also because my actions are understood by few, so I should prolly explain a little about me.

We begin.

I'm 22 this year, female. If you haven't grasped that I am a chick yet, you're quite stupid then. Anyways, besides my shiteass job that I gripe about every chance I get, I'm also bloggin about stuff that happens to me that I may or may not like, and I try to be as humorous as possible, because I like long sentences and I don't think we should take things seriously.

Besides the obvious above mentioned, I'm also using my blog as a rant bin, dumping all the shite that I dislike or that I just need to get off my chest. I swear frequently, so all my rants may be littered with french/spanish, but my blog, my rules. like it or lump it. That's my motto, anyways.

I'm a closed person, very private. I'm extremely civil, and I treat everyone with a certain extreme degree of courtesy (because I'm ridiculously polite - no joke), so I tend to be very distant to people who may want to get to know me better. It's just the way I am, I treat people close to me really crap and complete strangers well. Which, again, is a bad trait of mine that I have no idea how to get around it.
I find it difficult to emote, so I close up pretty bad (again, blog is cathartic) sometimes. I joke about things I cannot say, or choose to poke fun at. That's my attempt at escapism, I recognize that, but I will not change.
I'm stubborn that way.
I despise people who tell me what I can or cannot do. I'm anal and pedantic enough to prove anybody wrong. Or debate until I cry. I'm that bad.
I try to treat everybody how I want to be treated, with courtesy and I expect others to show me the same regard. When it doesn't happen I will tend to indulge in a spite of bitchiness and open hate until things may or may not be resolved.
I can be a total bitch if provoked, and I have a sharp tongue (not afraid to use it)... Basically, I'm not all angel (though I'd like to be).

I have a bigass ego. I always think I'm right, and I will fight to the death to protect that.
I like to argue - because I like the look of defeat on people's faces when they admit that I am right. Of course, I've had my fair share of saying that I'm wrong too (don't get me wrong, I'm not ashamed to admit when I'm wrong), but I simply enjoy being right.
I'm brutally honest and direct. If you want someone to tell you when you have spinach stuck in your teeth or when you feel you're being ostracized and why, I'd be the right person to go to.
I don't mince words. I tell it like it is, or how I think it is, and I won't pretty up my speech while I'm going with my criticism. Wish I could be more diplomatic, but hey. an apple is an apple.

I know this post sucks, really, as an addition to my blog bin, but I felt some explanation was in order. Those who know me, y'all understand already, so if you've anything good to say about me, feel free (i'm also a compliment whore). Those who don't but have something good to say, be brave and say so ( pretty please). Those who think I'm some shiteass biatch, or can only have bad things to say about me, well u know, can't win 'em all (better not post a comment).

(comments please. I'm a needy comment whore.)

2 Comments:

At 4:48 AM, Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God say What?

Hey hey!

The robots still love you enough to try and attract you to check out sites that involve road construction.

You must be doing something right!

You sound pretty well adjusted to me.

I too have a massive ego. Revel in it. People who haven't got one are usually just jealous.

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger pj say What?

Thanks heaps.. i'm well adjusted? you sure?

In any case, private road construction is vital to my sanity. I'm glad the bots love me.
Don't know how I ever got by without them.

Huge egos make for happy + loved people. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home