Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Leaving on a jet plane...

Y'all. I'm going on Holiday. This means that I am not going to be bloggin from Friday, 28th October (Ok, I might drop a line) to 7th October (that's a monday).

I'm going to Japan, where every male is a metrosexual , a homosexual, or just plain sexual.

I don't think I'll go clubbing because I'm going with the folks, so no O-Genki for me.
Also, I'm rather poor atm (bastard ebay always takes my cash because I just never ever feel USD as different from SGD, even though I do my 1.7 ), so I'll prolly not buy heaps, but we'll see. If I can manage to get a decent advance/bonus, I'll definitely try to spend a little more.

I'm hoping to buy a whole heap of clothing, SHOES (Adidas Superstar 35th anniversary expression Lee quinones! I'm Coming!), BAGS (bring it on baby!), and electronics (the latest gadgets, etc. I mean, the Aichi expo just ended a coupla months ago, so perhaps there's still hope for a few toys. ;) ya heard?).

Apart from the excellent shopping, I have a craving for ramen that cannot be satisfied with the substandard shite served here (no, you cannot get decent ramen here), and the best part is the sashimi *groans in anticipation* my god, the fish actually tastes alive. You can taste the sea, the fish has got bite and bounce.. not like it's been pounded to death with a few sledgehammers.
I just loooove japanese food.

Anyhow. Will take lots of pictures and update when I can.

Take care y'all. Don't miss me too much.

5 Comments:

At 6:18 AM, Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God say What?

Go PJ!

Enjoy. Lots of stories please.

Get an AIBO, those sony robot dogs.

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger pj say What?

Thanks heaps!

I'll update when I get back!

with pictures too!

!! *so excited*

 
At 2:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous say What?

Hey Pam!!

Bloody hell!! Would give so much to be in ur shoes at the moment!! Instead am bogged down with my bloody assignments!! F*** that!! Btw, Limin turned a weird shade of green when I told her that you were going to Japan...her face buried in her hands fully expressed my own sentiments...

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger candy say What?

take more pix of HELLO KITTY!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger pj say What?

hi y`all!

am in Japan now.. don`t quite know how to use a jap keyboard, so my typing`s all rubbish. anyhows, thanks so much for your comments and i`ll definitely update asap next tuesday!

take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home