Thursday, December 22, 2005

I HATE BLOGGER.COM!!!!!!!!!!

I fucking lost my entire looong post on why Narnia sucks.

And because I am too lazy to type it out again, I mean, like, HELL NO, I'm just going to summarize it in 3 points why the movie sucks.

1.) Fucking kid actors: I mean, who the fuck are they?

2.) Pathetic White Witch: She belongs in a knitting shop, not as all encompassing evil power of Narnia.

3.) Fucking ugly creatures in Witch's Army: No words needed. They are just freaking ugly. Actually, I can add to that. They had bloody HYBRIDS of the grossest animals ever. like, forex, a hog and a bat. How in the world can a hog-bat combo fight well? If they hired me, I'd totally do an awesome sure-win combo like... a t-rex and a red-bellied piranha. So like, you'd have this HUGE monsta with kick-ass killing tendencies. For sure to have a higher killing count than say, a hog-bat combi. :)

Ok the movie sucks. Now we all know that, I can only say that its redeeming qualities are the peter as a grown up (Noah Huntley you da man!) for, oh, all of 2 seconds.

I give it 2 an' a half pjs on the all-star pj rating, the only rating system for your movie needs.

:D Fuckin' waste of my time.

Maybe
Jac and SC will have a better review. Ich vermisse ihn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home