Saturday, December 17, 2005

Wine + Good Friends + Alot of moaning by me = GOOOOOOD PARTAY!

::Disclaimer: I am officially 22 years old. This does not indicate that I am any wiser nor better in any way. Older, yes. Better for it, no. But hey, any reason to party, right? Thanks to mark and jaelle for inviting me and getting a cake and everything! :) *so touched*::

Right, so I went to a party yesternight @
Vinum (Raffles Link).
It was very nice, lovely festive atmosphere, full of people ready to get down and durrrty with dear friends like beer and wine.

I went with
Jac and KC to the party but I had to leave early because I have a curfew (Which you think the bloody 'rents would let up, even on my birthday. If you cannot understand, refer to my post sometime back in August about bloody chinese 'rents).

Anyhow, I had a great time. Got a little bit drunk tho, and was pretty much smashed by the time I got home. I think I must've spent a good part of the evening whining to Jac and KC, which I thank them for their amazing tolerance and good humour.. haha! I know! I'm sad! Ich vermisse ihn.

But yeah, overall, it was a great evening.

Pictures as follows:-


Jac & KC (KC on left, Jac on right)

Lousy picture quality can be blamed on my shite phone camera for its amazing grittiness and bad lighting on Vinum's part. So NOT conducive to taking good pictures.

The 2 pictures of FLOWERS that were a lovely birthday present from Jac and KC.

Thank you very much! :) Haha! I looove flowers!

I took these pictures like, just this morning, while I can still remember what to blog about... Also, please note that the pictures have that filmy quality not on purpose - I left my camera in my room while I was sleeping and the airconditioning must've chilled the lens something fierce, because the condensation's pretty bad in some of the pictures. These 2 were the only ones that looked halfway passable. *grins*

I didn't take more pictures that night because of my crap phone camera's abilities to take amazingly shit pictures. I'd rather just not take any, than post a few grimy pictures up on my blog and tell everybody that the smudgy black blob in the right hand corner is me. Yeah, no, that's not me. I should've brought my camera. Shit. *mutters*

Ok, anyways, I'm hoping Mark will pass me the pictures from last night (He was smart, he got a decent camera that has a flash) and if I don't too crap in the pictures, I'll post them. :) This also translates that if I look fat or ugly in the pictures, I will most defo NOT post them. hehe.

Cheers, y'all. Have a lovely weekend. :)

3 Comments:

At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous say What?

ARghh!! you posted our pictures! hehe. Yeah I like the flowers too : )

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God say What?

Sweet drinking skills.

Act your shoe size, not your age!

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger pj say What?

jac: Yes I did post the pictures, but don't worry it's so fuzzy no one can tell it is you.
Thanks very much for the flowers.. they're dying as we speak. :)

ultra: absolutely. My idol is monkey. I aim to get as smashed as that, if not more on xmas eve. haha.
anyways, my shoe size is 4.

I am totally wayy below that tho. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home