Friday, December 30, 2005

2006. But I'm not ready yet!

:: Disclaimer: Alot of whining in this post. I haven't grown up yet, you see. ::

It's 2006 in a few hours time.

Everyone is celebrating. What for? Why?

I've done nothing to deserve it.. I haven't accomplished any of my goals for 2005 yet, exept the really dumb goals which are so DUH that I won't bother embarassing myself on my own blog. Except I do that anyways. *grin*

I feel so unprepared for 2006. I hate uncertainty with a passion. I hate it when I don't know what's going on and cannot prepare so when it hits me, i fumble. And I'm no fumbler. Not my style.

I haven't said goodbye to 2005, Nor thanked it yet for all the great things that it's given me. Or even whacked it yet for all the shit things that happened. I haven't really sat down and thought about what I want from 2006. Or what bad stuff I did in 2005 that I should learn to NEVER repeat.

I would like to analyze in depth 2005, catalogue all my errors into one looong column and seriously do some damage control.

Ahhhh... who am I kidding? Ok i'm not that focused, and I'd prolly bore myself silly with all my stupid mistakes.

God bless me and bring it on, 2006!

I have fool's luck and ignorance on my side.

Happy new year, y'all.

8 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Blogger Nine3 Nine3 say What?

dont worry u not alone..lol

Wishing you and your love one a Happy New Year and may All your wishes come true

 
At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous say What?

Yes exactly this year's new year was just terrible man..

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger SengChye say What?

Hhahahahahahhahahaha. So it's universal? Now I really know this year's gonna be a good one. :P

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger pj say What?

nine3 nine4: haha.. happy new year to you too! *fingers crossed*

jac: yeah well, nothing really exciting in Singapore, innit?

SC: Yeah we'll just wing it. Hopefully 06 won't be too sadistic and throw us millions of curveballs. :)

 
At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous say What?

happppppppppppppy freaking new yrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... woohoo!!!!

 
At 1:50 AM, Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God say What?

Fools luck and ignorance on your side.

Those are the ingredients for great success.

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger pj say What?

Toast: You always know the right thing to say.. :)

Yes..great success in failing, I reckon. hehe. :D

 
At 1:59 AM, Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God say What?

failing to lose, you mean.

;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home