Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Happy CNY!


Happy Chinese New Year, y'all.

So, just a quick update and shout outs to all.

1.) I hope you guys got heaps and heaps of cash, because I didn't.

2.) I hope you guys got heaps and heaps of yummy food, which I did. :)

3.) I hope you guys got fat like me, because of above reason.

4.) I hope you guys like ya new clothes, because I kinda like mine.

Also, I would like to take this opportunity to share my new theory on CNY.

Why do we diet for ages so we can look our best in our new clothes, and go visit people on CNY only to eat and eat and eat all the junk food as well as meals (i mean full chinese feast affairs), only to gain it all back and look pudgy after CNY??

My solution:
ya gotta eat right? It's only polite. And you gotta look your best still right?
SO.
I don't have a solution. :)

Let's all get fat.

4 Comments:

At 4:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous say What?

I agree with her CNY dress.

But i wrote this cause.. PUDGY IS MY WORD :)

oh yea, and PJ's pretty cute.

 
At 5:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous say What?

im an exception. i eat eat and eat to look good in a CNY dress... my chu yi's dress this yr is a cheong sum.. can u imagine how ugly one will look if she's stick thin... yeah, tts how i looked. but i dun care lah. i dun have to stuff myself wif food to make other pple like looking at me. haha.. so, conclusion, yes, LETS GET FAT!

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger pj say What?

joshua: hey. u shld be happy i used ur word. :)

candy: yes lah u biatch. dammit. i dunno how you can eat SO MUCH. because i seriously think u hv like worms in ur tummy or sthg cos u sure as hell eat a LOT. hahahahaha! but u're not ugly lah babe. u look damn good!!
haha! and hello? u can get fat alone. i wanna get thin!!! haha! I GIVE YOU MY FAT! :D

 
At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous say What?

she does? Can u intro us pls?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home