Saturday, January 07, 2006

A No-Brainer Quiz. For my beloved readers. :)

:: Disclaimer: I'm home, sick, alone and bored. What do I do? a) write a very lame quiz, b) write a very lame quiz, c) write a very lame quiz, or d) all of the above. ::

This quiz is intended to seperate the brainy from the brainless. Classless cheats are not welcome to participate in the quiz and will be seeded out from the top. Interviews will be conducted at a later stage for lucky participants who make it to the next round. If you have no idea what I just said, just select option B for every question (Btw, B stands for Bodoh, which is Malay for stupid).


Kindly complete the quiz below using the answers that best apply.
Do not fill out more than one answer per question and try not to cheat. If you must cheat, please do so with class. If not, just don't take the quiz at all, you classless cheat.

May I also stress that in true Pamela style, this quiz is baseless and stereotypical and does not represent any indicator of exactly how brainy ppl are because the author of the quiz isn't feeling well. May I also stress that regardless of how lame the quiz may be, it's just to keep you people happy. :)

-Self-awareness section-
Question 1: Do you think you are brainy?
a) HELL YES.
b) HELL NO.
c) I know I am, but what are you?

-Culture section-
Question 2: Can you count how many instruments is used in Shiina Ringo's Stem ?
(Hint: It's a song.)
a) 12310293810938123 instruments. (Refer to essay as attached for types of instruments and purpose in full transition of the melody, as well as technical drawings on each instrument, inclusive with original size models.)
b) Who is Shiina Ringo? What's Stem?
c) I can count great, I just am too lazy to count.

-Social section-
Question 3: Are your hobbies dabbling with genetics, a cure for aids, the probability of Tiger Woods winning the next masters', as well as designing aerodynamics for NASA rockets (you had 2 hands in Nautilus!), just to name a few?
a) Just to name a few.
b) No. My Hobbies are swimming, reading and playing table tennis. *big toothy grin*
c) Genetics bore me, it's the journey to getting aids that is my passion, Golf and NASA both suck. *yawns and stretches*

-Visual Appearance section-
Question 4: Do you possess any of the below:-
(i) Visual Aids such as spectacles, magnifying glasses, standard 10x Microscope complete with halogen lighting attachment.
(ii) Shit Hair. This includes hair which resembles pubic hair, hair which is neatly combed to one side, complete with ruler line down the scalp, or hair which has not been cut for 5 years or longer.
(iii) Checked button up shirts, pants which end 5 cm above the ankle, stipulated blue stripe socks, tie.
a) all of the above.
b) (ii)
c) none of the above. except maybe (i) for umm.. certain borderline cases.

-Academic section-
Question 5: Define 'Quark'.
a) Well it depends if you want the textbook definition or, ahem, my own definition which I personally feel encompasses the qualities much better...*rambles on indefinitely*
b) I don't unnerstand.
c) I'm Bad To The Bone Cell Nucleus Atom Proton Quark

Please refer to the below for your scoring.

If you got:-

1.) Mostly As: You are a cocky bastard that deserves to die. Please do us all a favour and drop dead instantly. Oh, and btw, you're sort of brainy. But in a very irritating way.

2.) Mostly Bs: If I say you are as stupid as a cow, I am insulting the cows. Let's just say even rocks are smarter than you.

3.) BRUDDER! or SISTER! welcome to the family. we are lazy but most likely brainy ppl.

6 Comments:

At 6:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous say What?

Heya Pam! I DID YOUR QUIZ!!! I must say...very good effort at quiz-writing (and I'm being encouraging, not sarcastic...) I belong to the "brainy but lazy" club too!! *grins* Bet you already knew that though!! :) Ciao!

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger SengChye say What?

No-brainer was right indeed. Haha. I scored generally zero because I thought all the answers sucked. :P What does that make me? :D

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger pj say What?

But.. sengchye.. I used ur magic number!! *sob*

Anyways, I'm sick. No expectations for sick people please.

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger candy say What?

hey honey. we have to meet up. i'll call u soon. got stuff to tell u..... i wld call u now lah.. buts its 4am on a tuesday morning. i noe uve got work and its a crazy time to call. hahaha.. but i'll call u soon yeah!

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger TYSEN say What?

So you know I didn't cheat... here are my answers.

1) a (does brainy = egotistical?)
2) b
3) b (lacking any better choice)
4) c
5) c

What does an even spread mean! I hate multiple choice tests anyway... unless they have live 5 or 6 choices... and those are only good if they have "none of the above" as an option... did I win an interview? Was there a no purchase necessary clause I could have used?

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger pj say What?

candy: meet up? sure! I await your call! haha!

tysen: ahh yeah.. umm the interview was cancelled due to author being sick and brain-dead. haha! also, your test results show that you have scored in the 76th percentile, and therefore can qualify for the free bonus score sheet, just click on the link below to enter! *flashing signs* *refer to small print below on how you need to be 18 and below, living in Mars, and possess green skin.

:) I'm full of nonsense. *beams*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home