Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Everyone... He's BACK!

::Disclaimer: I was supposed to blog about vanity. But who cares about vanity when I have such great news?? !!!!!!::

*ahem* *does cartwheels *happy dance* *LALALALALALALA*
*happy dancing*

MY DOG IS BACK!

I'm overjoyed.

I received a call from a nice man called David yesterday who kindly informed me that he found a bernese mountain dog around the Braddell Heights area. (Heart starts thumping.)
He later informed me that he saw that the poor dog was shivering with fear and so he brought the dog back to his place where he bathed it and fed it. And for the past 4 days, he's been taking care of the dog, and his daughter really likes the dog.

He also mentioned. 'Oh I can't believe your dog is 4 years old. He behaves like a puppy." (!!!! That's him!!)

So I chatted to him a little bit more, trying to find out if it's really my dog, when I realised that it really might be him!! There's only 1 bernese in my neighbourhood and that's my dog, bernese. WHAHAHAHA!!!


And so my mom went to pick him up, where he joyfully flung himself at her, and he sure as hell did miss us! His eyes were red, prolly from not sleeping and crying at night.
But we sure did miss him. We missed him heaps! :D

Anyhow, he's back now, and that's all that matters. Thank you, everyone for your care and concern. I can't express how much your concern was appreciated. I'm so glad we found him.

The funny thing about this is... Gosh, my dog is pathetic. He was lost around 3pm. The guy found him around 4pm that day. And when David found him, Bernese was shivering with fear. 1 measly hour. And he's already panicking.
Ok, never mind, I can understand how it feels to be lost.

But.

LOST IN YOUR OWN NEIGHBOURHOOD??!!!

WHERE YOU HAVE LIVED FOR 4 YEARS???!!!

and the piece de resistance.

YOUR BREED IS SUPPOSED TO BE A TRACKING DOG!!

shit lah.

But it's ok. We love him anyways. :)

And we're real glad to have him back.

9 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous say What?

YEAHHHH!!!!!!!!!! you found him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so happy for u! and u ought to thank the man a million times man! so nice of him!!!! but happy u got him back!! =) next time, dun complain so much abt him lah u! HAHAHAH

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger pj say What?

whahahahhahah...

complain = luurve ok?

so if i complain abt u, it means i lub u deep deep.

WHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHHA!!!!

and also, the guy refused our ang pow! so nice right?
summore he told us tt if ever we dun want bernese, no matter how old bernese is, he is willing to take bernese in!

Excellent!

 
At 2:50 AM, Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God say What?

He he.

Your dog is a Wuss! ;-)

Clearly no a as good a Tracker dog as you thought!

 
At 4:06 AM, Blogger pj say What?

ultra: oh yes he is. that he defo is.

dunno if you've read my old post on my dog (http://pjlifesucks.blogspot.com/2005/09/my-dog.html)

but look, he's afraid of WORMS.

I reckon that's pretty pathetic already.

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє say What?

congrats on finding your dog back. ;)

i have a pug myself. and guest dogs at my home are one king's charles & chihuahua (belong to a relative)...


anyway, thx for visiting my blog ;) will drop by often

 
At 1:34 AM, Blogger F¡яєвџяN say What?

Nice blog too!!

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger pj say What?

spinnee: excellent! I like pugs!
and btw, I liked ur post on rings as presents. hope u don't mind if I quote you for a future post. :D

fireburn: thank you!

 
At 4:28 AM, Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God say What?

I'm afraid of worms. Getting worms, specifically!

 
At 1:32 AM, Blogger pj say What?

ultra: you know, some ppl commented that like owner, like dog. I hate worms too. they're disgusting. I don't blame him at all for being disgusted.

BUT. to run like 20 feet away is ridiculous. :/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home