Saturday, April 22, 2006

Tree.

Disclaimer: I was going to name it 3, from Tysen's comment on "Give me 3 links to cool shit you found on the Internet, 3 qualities/features you like your firends to have, and 3 links to flickr photos you think are awesome (and why)."
Anyways. 'Tree' is a private joke between my buds 'Linda' and 'Chris', yeah guys??

So.

Give me 3 links to cool shit you found on the Internet:

1. COOL SHIT > Youtube
I have spent the last 8-10 weekends catching up on all the jap anime I've missed out. People, you have got to discover youtube by now.

2. COOL SHIT > Billy Bussey
He's a graphics designer or something like that - hey. His site is COOL.

3. COOL SHIT > MyHeritage
Apparently I look 74% Lucy Liu, ok?
73% Zhang Ziyi!
70% Maggie Cheung!
67% Choi Ji Woo!
62% Jang Nara and Boa!
And.. 67% Marion Jones?

And of course, 55% Cindy Crawford. I knew I had supermodel in me somewhere.
And this teaches us, children, that I am blardee famoose ok?
I have 73% Zhang Ziyi, meaning if they have the sequel for Memoirs of a Geisha, I can be Sayuri with black eye colour.

Maaan. I am sooo cut out for fame.

3 qualities/features you like your friends to have:

Hmm. 3 qualities? I can't really answer that.
All I can describe is that when I'm with my friends, I know I can say anything, do anything and they would still accept me for what I am. Not what I can do for them, not what I can say to them.
This is really precious to me, because how many people in this world, would accept you for what you are and most importantly, NOT judge you?

But take you for what you are, your flaws and all.
That's true friendship to me, and I am so honoured and so, so lucky to have found it.

*ok, you can cry now.*

3 links to flickr photos you think are awesome (and why):

OK well, I'm really new to Flickr, honestly. And I've not browsed it AT ALL, because well.. I've only been to their website like twice. Yes, I know I suck, and I'm soo behind time / outdated. Anyhow, I'm not going to cheat and say I like my pictures best when I haven't seen the rest, so here's the best 3 I can find in 1 minute of browsing...

1. Triton : Firstly, can I please say that some of these shots on Flickr are truly amazing!! My god I did not think that there were SUCH talented people out there!
Anyways. I like this picture because of the feeling it gives when you look at it. It reminds me of how you're playing at the beach and you take that one last jump into the water because you're leaving soon? And you want to savour every bit of fun you can squeeze out of your last moments? It's a really great feeling...
2. B.Kid's Photoshoot : I looove this! It's so cute! Its so accidental - You just can't recreate that look on purpose - She's thinking about something... I wonder what?
3.Waiting to go on our walk : His expression is precious! 'Oh.. I wonder where he is...' I have no idea, but somehow, kids can be SO forgiving. If someone was making me wait, you can be sure, my expression would be nowhere near his. I'd be bordering on furious, really. AND he's innocently worrying about the other person... maaan.
I wish I could be like that! I wish I could wait like that!

OK, well I posted my answers now. I tried to incorporate as much of the comments as I could, but hey, there's only so much I can do...

Will blog more soon. Thanks very much y'all for all your support! I really appreciate you visiting, dropping comments and all.

In promise to Ultra, I will blog about my most vivid memory soon. I have to think about it first tho... ;)

8 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger Sibeh Sian say What?

Animes are available on Youtube?!?!? Damn, I've been living under a rock.

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger pj say What?

yeah, almost all the good animes.. I'm currently watching bleach and full moon wo sagashite, and I know that they have samurai champloo. or if you're a fan of naruto, they have over a few hundred episodes on it.

So far i've covered chobits, aishiteruze baby, urrr. can't really remember now. but it's great. I load 5 windows at the same time and I keep loading once I've finished watching a window. haha! I love youtube!

did i also mention they have A LOT of music videos? like, a lot lah.

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger ferrarista say What?

Heya Pam!! Have been visiting your blog with the intention of leaving comments for the past 2 days, but damn!! I dunno what to comment on!! I didn't access any of the flickr/cool shit links that you put up coz bloody Curtin is deducting my internet time quota!! Bastards!!

You are gonna kill me, but I had to confirm with Linda what the "tree" thing was about. I've got shit memory man!! Once she told me though, I sorta remembered...Miss having you here with us!!

And I bloody better be one of those included in your "true friends" list!! :)

Ciao babe!

P.S. Samurai Champloo is wicked!!

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger TYSEN say What?

thank for using my idea!

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє say What?

yesssssss animes been on youtube all these while..all thx to those anime fanatics who upload..

i tried the myheritage.. darts, they say i look like jang nara... who the hell is she?

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger pj say What?

linda: yes, tree. i know it was good times.. oh i miss those days..

chris: bitch u forgot? arrghh.
wait a minute.. you watch samurai champloo? WOAH. you serious? where have you got to? I've got to ep 13! but i stopped cos like i was watching others and it was kinda too much anime after a while.

tysen: no, thank YOU for giving me the idea! ;)

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger ferrarista say What?

Heya Pam!! I told you...I've got shit memory babe :(

And yeah, abt Samurai Champloo, they've started showing it on SBS and so Linda and I make it a point to catch it on Thursday nights...Am not really sure as to which episode we are upto yet tho...I really likes it!! :)

 
At 3:34 AM, Blogger pj say What?

hey spinnee!

umm jang nara is the korean actress from shows like 'my bright girl' or 'my love patzzi'.

she's quite kawaii.. ;)

it's a good thing!

chris: samurai champloo? ooh yeah its awesome! u can catch further episodes on youtube if you want. i believe the whole series is up there.. or at least.. until the most recent editions. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home