Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My sneaky plan to CURE myself!!


*evil laughter* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*ahem*

I have come up with an amazing miracle cure for chicken pox.

I know, I know.
*waves modestly at all the effectual praise coming in*

I'm damn smart sometimes. *boos ensue* eh shuddup lah

Anyhow, as part of my master plan, I think the fastest, most effective way to cure myself, AND, still have NO SCARS,
I should self administer my own specialized treatment.

I mean, who knows what donkey shit the doctors are giving that actually work? It might just be a placebo. Or a whole lotta placebos.

I can also do my own, more effective treatment.
I shall call it "Pamela's damn-solid-sure-work-super-duper ICE treatment."

What treatment, you may ask?

Well, after careful consideration for all of 2 minutes, I have realized that chicken pox blisters are full of what? liquid right?

So, in order to get rid of the liquid fast, as well as effectively dry up the shell left afterwards, the best and most effective way with the LEAST amount of pain?

FREEZE DRY.


Yes, I know. I am really damn smart sometimes.

You know how sometimes you have a tooth that's just about to come out? Then the dentist comes out with this miracle spray that she sprays on your gums?
And this miracle spray will:-
a) dry out the area like super duper fast (because its COLD)
b) numb the area like super duper fast (because it's COLD)
c) stop saliva from coming back into the area like super duper fast

Actually, i'm not too sure about c), considering you can't really even feel if there's saliva there.

But no matter, I'm sure the miracle spray does that too.

So now, anyone know a dentist with limitless supplies of the miracle spray? ;)





4 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger TYSEN say What?

Now back when I was little I remember my mom having some kind of freezing spray (she's a nurse). And it was used to numb the skin before getting stuck with a needle. So this might be what you are a looking for. How you'd get it, I don't know. But if you have a can of compressed air (for dusting computers) you and turn it upside down and freezing liquid comes out! Try it! (*warning I take no responsibility for nasty side effects... talk to Riley I froze him once or twice with it)

 
At 2:55 AM, Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God say What?

Just use a whole load of ice cubes.

Or wear an ice pack on your face with holes cut into it so you can see where you're going

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger pj say What?

tysen: oh yes, now that is the miracle spray i am talking about. I have no idea where to get it too. You can't get it at the chemist's. At least, I don't think so. And no, I don't have the spray for dusting computers. And I can't go out and get some, because I look like a dalmation.
Damnation.

Ultra: heheh. at least it would hide my ugly mug.

 
At 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous say What?

I know a dentist who's very nice to girls. He gave me a free treatment once. But aiya, I don't think any dentist would give you that :p Does dry ice work?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home