Wednesday, March 29, 2006

MELBOURNE!!!!

Right. I'm now standing in Changi Airport and I'm about to go to melbourne in oh.. 40 minutes.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *happy dancing*

Seriously, I have waited like, so long for this day.. it totally feels like it wouldn't happen, but I am SO stoked. haha! Anyhow, hope y'all doing ok..

I'll be away from today to the 3rd of April, but knowing me, I might drop by to blog a bit about how damn good it is to be with my friends again.

oh yeah, by the way, i'm going to melbourne to watch KAP. f1, more precisely, and even though I am rooting for dear KIMI (MY BOY!) to win, the odds are good that it's prolly going to be schmancy-fancy-schuey or dickhead-shitface-steal my kimi's glory-dumb alonso.

Anyhow. Should be TONS of fun. I expect.

Well. 15 minutes is all I have. I wonder how much fucking germs there are on this keyboard.

Free Internet = fucking oily keyboard.

aiight. ciao y'all.

Will take heaps of pics.

:) SEEEEEEEEEEEYA!

6 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger TYSEN say What?

Sweet, have fun! I will want to see a few pictures when you get back.

 
At 4:06 AM, Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God say What?

Yuk.

Enjoy.

Cheer on my boy Jensen also, if you wouldn't mind....

;-)

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger candy say What?

have fun missy!

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger pj say What?

tysen: ABSOLUTELY. i have heaaaaps of pictures. don't worry. ;)

ultra: your boy jensen came pole in qualifying and then proceeded to crash in front of me. *sigh* poor boy.. but he did really well in qualifying tho!

candy: thanks! i had LOADS of fun. now why did i not go to melbourne and study in the 1st place? damn. melbourne SO rocks. i came back with weird fashion sense.

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger candy say What?

u perth traitor! lol

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger candy say What?

i cannot emphasize anymore... TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home