Friday, June 16, 2006

World Cup Fever

I've caught it, and in a bad way.

Now, I'm not one of those fad-type fans, I do know my soccer, but... it seems to only occur every world cup.

I don't watch the EPL or any of those leagues, I mean, I used to, but now I don't anymore.

It seems to become boring. World cup, somehow is on a greater magnitude, so EVERY goal really counts.

and somehow, the fight seems fairer when you don't have 15 of the world's best players on your team because they're of a different nationality.

It's difficult to explain, but just take it from me that I've gone mad temporarily.

I am so, so in love with Spain. Torres (who looks AMAZINGLY like Cristiano Ronaldo - it's not just the hair i tell u), he's so talented. and Villa, alongwith the awesome combo of Xabi Alonso and Luis Garcia.

Spain is going really far. We should all back 1 or 2 underdogs, just to keep things interesting.

This year, I'm going Czechslovakia and Spain.

And I say England has a shot at winning the World Cup this year. heehee. Go ROONEY.

Anyone else caught WC Fever?

6 Comments:

At 5:00 AM, Blogger ferrarista say What?

Bloody World Cup hey!! Am not traditionally a soccer fanatic either, but I can't help but feel excited! Studying during a World Cup match is so not working out for me! Anyhoos, have fallen in lurve with Steven Gerrard. The boy has talent! I likes him very much :)

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger pj say What?

STUPID CZECH. they can jolly well go and kill themselves.

whatever happened to DARK HORSE??

atm, its more like DARK FACE.

anyhow, serves them right - they played really badly.

but steven gerrard really is ace... heehee.. i likes him much too. :D

how's the thesis going, babe?

heehee i hope its good!! :)

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Zhe Bin say What?

YES. Same sentiments! My friend and I both agree that Torres looks so much like Ronaldo. They have similar cheekbones. And lips. And expressions.

 
At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous say What?

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

 
At 12:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous say What?

Enjoyed a lot! jl stealth box for nissan titan mercedes ml wheels Maternity clothes online in canada laptops starting from $129 Ring tones composed Adware free get rid spyware Tv ad ultraviolet teeth whitening Dance dance revolution dreamcast http://www.fatchicks7.info/Freenakedteens.html pendent phone search teeth whitening

 
At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous say What?

Very nice site! aye parental control 1 18 Internet marketing database consultant http://www.cheap-car-insurance-8.info/Columbia-automobile-insurance-british-car-insurance.html Ultram tramadol mg Homeowners insurance manufactured homes 1993 mercedes sl convertible Army policy on ritalin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home