Saturday, August 13, 2005

Lazy bugger.

I really am not normally so lazy.
I've a billion things to do and I really need to get off my lazy ass to go get things done, especially with a 5 day workweek and no chance to get anything done during the week.
But I cannot be bothered to run here and there, doing these poxing errands. I literally feel tired allthebloodytime.

I know this is a meaningless rant, and frankly, I don't give a shit.
See, during my students days, my typical day went something like: sleep at 6-7am, wake up around 4:30pm, have a loooong hot shower until about 5-6ish, which would be pretty much time to get dinner ready. So I'll be in the kitch getting my grub ready, and dinner by the telly by 7. and the telly has my full attention till about 11pm, where the com would take my attention till about 6-7am. And I had enough sleep, enough fun, and with only a meal a day, I managed to stay fairly well off. ish. So i was well rested and skinny (as skinny as I ever managed to get between 12 and 22), and I sorely, sorely miss those days.

I'm tired of waking up at 6am in the fucking morning. It's inhuman, and my dog doesn't even get up that early. I like my com, but looking at the bloody thing from 8am to 5:45pm is fucking nuts.
I'm so tired of getting home at 7, and managing to catch my serial drama at 7pm and dead in bed by 10pm, for crissakes. I'm either getting too little sleep or too much of it, because I reckon I'm as unhealthy as I can get.

And I can't even drive yet, I need to learn how to drive so I can actually catch that further 15-20 minutes more sleep in the morning, which should help me not be a total zombie with a very bad temper in the morning, but I'm so fucking tired I can't even get off my ass to get to those bloody lessons.

I'm so demoralized. Why should i fucking take lessons? I can drive, I can park, and why am I still at fucking stage 2? I don't get it.

Reviewing all the crap that I've written so far, all I can say is that I've somehow morphed into a thirteen year old again.

A whiny thirteen year old that hates everything.

:(

Life sucks. It really does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home