Wednesday, August 03, 2005

2 posts in a day! I'm golden.

I feel this insane urge to write. You may think that it is because I am a very literary person, and must share all my prose and literature with the world. You may also think that I am literally full of shit. And now you may think that I'm just bored.

But I have to explain that work is frankly, a crock of shite. I've had it with writing 1001 emails that all sound the same.
"Dear Sir, I don't know what I'm talking about and I'm sure you don't too. Kindly advise. Regards, Moron. XXX Company, Dodgy Address, 3rd World Country."

I don't know how I got to become this bitter excuse for a human being.

Being a student was great, if all you wanted was to sleep throughout lectures and play
sims 1 throughout the night. I mean, that was what I did 24/7, which may create the impression in your mind that I am quite possibly the geekiest living thing alive, and you may not be far off about that.
But the point is that I was living a well rounded lifestyle with the ability to sleep whenever I wanted. And we all know that sleep is a luxury. Also a neccessity.

I can't afford my neccessary luxury now, because work bloody starts at 8:15 am in the morning, and the stupid office just has to be somewhere in Timbuktu because it takes me an hour and a bit to get to work. So that means I have to wake up earlier to compensate for road time. Which that little immature part of me really doesn't want to accomodate. I mean, I should just fly there. It is so annoying that someone hasn't invented time travel or some form of supersonic speed travel.

I'm tired and terribly bored. I'm going to go earn my pay now. And maybe try to play
sims and sleep when I get home later. Viva Studente!

1 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous say What?

Hey Pam!! Reading your blog brought back memories (esp. of you burning your SIMS maid/daughter...aah, I'll never get over that!!), but yeah, I really wish that I could have read your beemerphile blog as well...Will continue to come by here and give you moral support as you get through your "SEEMINGLY" monotonous job...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home